The FlipGive $500 Matching Grant (“The Grant”) is a limited time offer open to all USA Football member leagues, teams, associations, and organizations that register for an fundraising account on usafootball.flipgive.comPERIOD:
From Monday, June 18, 2018 to Sunday, September 2nd, 2018, the first 50 teams that raise $500 will receive a $500 Riddell equipment credit.PRIZING:
The FlipGive $500 Matching Grant will be distributed as a $500 USA Football Grant fulfilled by Riddell. This Grant will be distributed by USA Football as a credit, to be redeemed online or by calling a Riddell representative.HOW TO ENTER:
The FlipGive $500 Matching Grant is limited to the first 50 campaigns who raise a minimum of $500. Qualifying funds are raised on the platform from online shopping, Gift Card purchases and/or direct donations. Referral and Welcome Bonus credits do not count towards a Team’s $500 raise requirement.ELIGIBILITY:
- Recipients of The Grant must be a verifiable legal resident of United States who have reached the age of majority in their state or territory of residence at the Grant start date. The Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by local, state or national law.
- Fundraising Campaigns are raising money on behalf of a registered USA Football member league, team, association or organization.
- Fundraising Campaigns have raised a minimum of $500.
- Fundraising Campaigns must have a minimum of five (5) Team Members.
- Limit of one (1) Grant per Fundraising Campaign.
- Limit of one (1) Grant per registered user account on usafootball.flipgive.com.
- Fundraising campaigns and fundraisers must abide by the usafootball.flipgive.com Terms and Conditions.
To receive the grant, a team must meet the eligibility criteria and have their application approved by FlipGive. Successful applicants will receive a notice via email within five (5) to ten (10) business days of successfully earning the $500 grant.GENERAL CONDITIONS:
The Grant is void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable national, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all promotion rules ("Official Rules"). Participation in this promotion constitutes participant's full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of FlipGive, its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees and agents, which are final, binding and non-negotiable in all respects. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless FlipGive, USA Football, Inc., Heads Up Football LLC, USA Football Foundation, Inc., Riddell, Inc., and each’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and each of their officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and advisors from any liability arising from or related to the promotion and/or the receipt or use of the prize awarded in connection with the promotion, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. Further, participant fully and unconditionally releases all claims for consideration, copyright infringement and all other claims of any nature relating to the use of participant's entry, name or likeness.